Monday, July 25, 2005

Well that was painful

WEll here I am, in Weyburn, sleeping on an air mattress in my sisters house. If my life stooped any lower I'd be dead.

But hey, there's hope. I'm gonna apply for a job at PC Place in Regina, move there, become a rich record producer and have sex with many loose women. Should be fun.

For those asking, I did indeed wear the lucky Rider hat. Unfortunately it only works when they show up. I think half the team missed the bus to Calgary. But I'll keep wearing the hat, and soon I'll be wearing it at the first Rider Grey Cup win since 89... we'll talk about '05 for years to come!

Had a real bunk weekend moving up though, ask me about it sometime, I'm always up to tell!

1 comment:

Soulfood said...

Why don't you apply at PC Place in Saskatoon?? It's right by my house. And Saskatoon isn't a shithole like Regina is.