Friday, July 29, 2005

WASSUP LITTLE ROCK WASSUP!

So my buddy Jeff is planning a big cabin party in a couple weeks. And apparantly I'm in charge of the "rap CD" for the party. No biggie really... I guess I'm the black one in the group.

So far I got;
California Lovin' - 2Pac
Still D.R.E. - Dr. Dre
Jump On it - Sir-Mix-A-Lot
What's My Name - Snoop Doggy Dog
Put Your Back Into It - Ice Cube

So I need some more.... X-to the Z Xzibit? Perhaps some coolio? GImme some suggestions.

I hate my new job. You have no idea. My sister is giving me this list of mental-mind control shit I gotta do to make the job better. Basically if I buy everyone booze, they'll like me. Fuck that. I should be able to enjoy my job without blowing my paycheque on beer. Fuck that.

6 comments:

Soulfood said...

Ummmm...rock...I mean rap. Sorry, it's late and I'm typing on mom's brutal keyboard.

-Get some Will Smith
-Don't you like Run DMC even though I think they suck?


That's all I can think of that you would like. The rap I like isn't stuff that you would like.

Pilon, A said...

I like Big butts.

Soulfood said...

So, what the fuck?? Did they make you take the hat off for work?? Cause I don't like driving for 10 hours in a 24 hour period to see a game that the Riders lose!!!!!!

Also, I left 2 magazines for you at home.

Anonymous said...

negroes

Doré said...

Gin and juice - Snoop Dogg
Purple hills - Eminem & D12
Satisfaction - Eve
Sabotage - Beastie Boys

Anonymous said...

Conviction First Season DVD - From creator Dick Wolf comes a show that focuses on the other side of a court room in the Conviction First Season DVD. Get your DVDs from Conviction First Season DVD at http://www.convictiondvd.com