Thursday, December 23, 2004

I've been Transferred

So I've been transferred out of my cushy bakery job back into the hell that is fast-food. Althought I'm still working for the North-West company, I've been promoted to Head-Supervisor at the local A&W. While the job will come with a pay increase and more hours, the hours will suck and the work is WAY more stressful. And to top it all off, I haven't been able to talk to the manager about the position yet and I start at 6 AM Monday morning.

One more day till the family shows up. Should be a blast all weekend, can't wait to see everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Shanna...

Why was I not informed of this job change?? Man, I so feel your pain. One thing I never want to do is go back to fast food after I graduate. But, if you wanna eat, sometimes you have to do stuff you don't want to do. I did say that I would never go back to fast food after I quit at DQ, and here I am at Subway. At least it's slow-fast food. It's pretty lax.

Anyway, I'm just waiting for the 'rents to get here. They should be here within 15 minutes and then we'll head out of here once they eat and shit. Oh, and someone has to clean my fish. And I think I have to try on some pants.

Anyway, I'm gonna go fuck around on the internet some more. See ya within 6 hours!!