Sunday, December 05, 2004

I am becoming an internet God

I had this dream back about 7 or 8 years ago... and in retrospect I should have pursued it then... it would have been easier than doing it now. My dream was to become the most famous person on the net... merely because I was the most famous person on the net. Now I look at what it would require to perform such a task, an I get a little faint. It certainly would take a monumental undertaking... and a good service provider to be the most linked to and visited person on the net. Perhaps I'll get there someday. Already I feel my online presence growing daily. I can feel my power growing.

Now to decide wether to use it for good or evil?

Thursday is my Blog/Websites 1 month anniversary.. and I should have an update ready to celebrate. Come on out Thursday night to the festivities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Shanna.

Well internet God...I'm writing a final tonight, but there better be some updates when I get home at 10ish. Or the shit will hit the fan!!!!! Or not, whatever...I'm pretty ambivalent actually.

Anyway, I'm supposed to be studying, but I don't want to. I only need 4% to pass this class, so I really don't give a shit about the final. So I'm typing here. I think I'll go write a blog of my own next.

I'm listening to the Goo Goo Dolls - Iris. It's on musicvideos.com. Only place to get music on these university computers other than bringing a CD which of course I didn't think of doing.

I have a final tomorrow morning too, but I don't really care about it. It's political studies. I guess I need to pass, but it's one of those tests where you can pretty much bullshit your way through it.

Anyway, I'm talking about stuff I should blog about, so I'm off to blog!!