Sunday, October 16, 2005

Pilot's World Store Opens Doors

Yep! As step 2 of my selling out, I have opened a new store. Featured in the store are all the sick and depraved things you would expect from me!

You will be able to find t-shirts, stickers, books, CD's, Photography Calendars and Postcards and much more! New featured items will be added all the time. Perfect for XMAS gifts, birthdays Menudo concerts!

If you have any questions comments or concerns or would like me to sell your merchandise in the store, please send all store related queries to store@PilotsWorld.tk.

Check out the New Pilot's World Store at http://www.cafepress.com/PilotsWorld.

2 comments:

Steven said...

I think I need to buy at least one of those shirts... stat.

Soulfood said...

Your shopkeeper bio sucks.

pqlzpllt