Thursday, March 17, 2005

I think I brained my damage

So I smoked my head on the wood beam in the basement Monday night. I put a serious fucking dent in the thing with my head. So now I have a sore neck and a sorer (fuck you I know it's not a word) head. I always hit my head on shit... or have it hit. How about a short list? Shall we?

- beam in the basement
- Baseball bat (wood) in grade 4, 5 stiches
- metal/wood corner over the staircase at the parents house - early high school ... seriously thought I broke my neck... Michelle just laughed at me.
- Fucking liberals
- Hanging glass lamp in Mark's playhouse/shed... I can't listen to the song "I Want to Break Free" by Queen anymore. Mark was more concerned with the lamp then me.
- apparantly at the tender age of 3 or 4 I fell down the stairs whist being babysat by my second-cousings Karey and Carmel. I hit each step with my head on the way down.
- Two (2) Mic stands in music related accidents
- Purposely beat myself in the head repeatedly with a mic in junior high repeating a stunt i saw at a Green Day concert performed my Mike Dirnt the bassist.
- about 3 fist fights... no body hits... only head.
- fuckign spaghetti
- roof of may car getting in the door about once a week.
- In grade 11 diving into the DEEP END of the pool, I smoked my head on the bottom... seriously thought I was gonna die.

So there you have it.

GEESE!

So now I'm off to make the super 7-1/2 hour MP3 CD for the trip home next weekend.

Hope I didn't get brain damage.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

2 comments:

Soulfood said...

Hahahahaha...you hit your head.

Pilon, A said...

It would explain a lot. I didn't realize someone could be born with that low of intelligence but I guess if you kept hitting your head, that would help.