Monday, January 10, 2005

My Blog Needs Work

I know, I know.

I'm starting to prioritize, and I will get to reworking my blog... I have lots of content, but the layout and other crap on my blog is practically nonexistent... I mean I don't even have LINKS or a picture of me that works. On another subject, I think I'm gonna retire the Pilots World main site and just run it from here... so I'll put my few content pages up here. It'll just be easier to maintan if its in one place. BUT FIRST I have some other things I have to do.

1) Finish the SHIMA webpage and post it.
2) lay the ground work for The Pylon a currently top secret project my little sister and I are working on.
3) Then I can do the blog update.

So that's about the jist of it... it's what has to be done.

Think I'm gonna be requesting another transfer at work... before I commit a homicide at the A&W.

No comments: